Autumn Hues in Central Wisconsin

Fall season has officially began here in North America! Here in Central Wisconsin, the colors, the lovely and amazing colors started as early as the later part of August. That early because Central Wisconsin gets cold way early than others. To show you how colorful Fall is here in our neck of the woods, these are the manifestations:

The woods that secluded our old residency in Whiting Avenue Estates

How pink can this get?

Goodbye green leaves!

Amazing Fall colors!

And how about this happy yellow tree?

This tree is the neighbor’s here in our new residency. Just across our house, it makes me so happy every morning because it is such a good sight to see!

This old snap from last year’s Fall Foliage collection is so perfect for Pink Fridays:

Ah… I love Fall! And Winter, and Spring, and Summer! Ha ha ha. I know, I am blessed to be living in the four-seasoned-place!

I hope you like my captures as much as I enjoyed clicking my shutter! 😉

17 thoughts on “Autumn Hues in Central Wisconsin
  1. Mitchteryosa says:

Lucky you!

2. Mama Vernz Theory says:

Rcel, makakita gani kog mga ani nga scene.. feeling nako mugawas akong tinaguan nga writing skilll.. hahah.. very inspiring … though feeling nako there’s that melancholic side .. very pretty.. was here sista for PF..

3. nancy says:

Huwaaaw!!! How I wish masaag unta ni diri sa atua Pilipinas ning ingon ani ka colorful nga kahoy.

I like all but love the 5th pic best! :)

4. Gengen says:

Wow they are beautiful i love fall….Happy PF!

5. emzkie says:

beautiful colors of fall Cel! dramatic kaau ang pag change sa color dira sa inyoha no? diri sa amoa medyo nag change.. nanglagas lang ang mga dahon. pero taas taas pa man ang fall. daghan pagleaves nga green. hope dili mag ulan para nindot ang pag fall sa mga leaves ug dili soggy. by the way.. red maple leaves mana. hehehehe =P. mura pud sya ug pink usahay. =) God Bless! unta maka agi ka sa akong mga entries kung dili ka busy.. mao ni. Cotton Candy and Hello Kitty

6. Jessica says:

very pretty it is during the Fall Mommy Rcel, great pictures :-) visiting for PF, hope that you can visit me back too

7. pagka nice sa mga tree diha…colorful kaayo…Visiting from PF. Hope you can visit back.

8. mommy Jes says:

wow!! its so nice!! dito nag hu hunt dn ako ng ganyan 😀

9. chie says:

Magsugod na diay og panghulog ng mga dahon diha sa inyoa gwaps. Very colorful kaau ang mga dahon diha sa tates. Kanus-a pa kaha ko kakita og pink mga dahon diri sa Pinas no? Pareho ta ani gwaps, I just moved in into a new apartment sad bag-o lang. thnks diay for visiting my PF entry

10. Sherry says:

It’s so pretty there! :)

11. Didi says:

I love your neighbor’s tree 8)

12. Leovi says:

Delicious autumn colors. The photos are beautiful. I wish you a happy week.

13. I would love to see pink leaves. Wala sa atin yan eh. 😀

Thank you for joining Sis. Hope to see you again this Friday.

God bless! :)

14. katya kate says:

Wow, such a beautiful manifestation of nature’s wonders! Very beautiful! I understand why you were so happy looking at these colorful trees/plants sorrounding your place! I was awed too while looking at these photos!

15. Leah H. says:

Perfect caption sis:)

Visiting from PF! Hope you can visit me too:)

16. Dhemz says:

oh, mother of pearl! kalami jud diha sa inyo cel kay colorful man kau…dire tawon sa amo sa TX hastang green paman ang mga dahon…init pa kau dire man woi…tigang na ang yuta dire…ehehe…awesome shots!

sensya tawon nangulahi sa pila!