Pasko sa Pagadian 2011

Welcome Tuesday Travelers! First of all, thank you to all of you who joined last week. I hope you continue to share your TT experiences for this week’s episode.

I have to copy two photos from the Pagadian Paskuhan Festival 2011 album that Suroy Tas Pagadian Facebook page has uploaded. I thought their photos are worth sharing and since I don’t know anybody in the blogosphere who is based in Pagadian, this should be a good exposure for the Pagadian City.

Discretion: The following photos are not mine, they’re grabbed from the page mentioned above.

Take a look at the recent Christmas show of lights! What a great effort for the government to have done this! It surely brought a lot of smiles to the people who were there!

I have three friends who live in Pagadian, and they did mention how nice the event at their plaza was that night. I’m sure it was, because events like this add fun and good memories to the season!

So, what and where are your holiday sights and sites, TT participants? I can’t wait to see your share!

8 thoughts on “Pasko sa Pagadian 2011
  1. Dhemz says:

wow, pagkanindot kau! love the fist picture….:) I know one blogger from Pagadian…si Chie Wilks!

2. GRACE says:

Finally… naka join nako.. Hope to be first to submit entry next week.

3. sir rob says:

Naa ko uncle diha sa Pagadian, ila balay duol sa Columban School bana cya..

At last naa na jud ko diri. Abi nako nawala nani cya.. kuk

4. Cookie says:

Joining this week mommy Rcel. pgka nice anang pasko sa pagadian. thanks for sharing!

5. Lainy says:

Ay! Nalink up nako nganhi Sis. Naa diay theme for this week? Pasensyahi akong kalag nga lipong pa, hahaha! Paki delete nalang ko sa akoang link kung dili na fit sa pasko episode for this week 🙂

6. Deli says:

Hello 🙂 Nice photos 🙂 Thanks for initiating TT 🙂

7. Shydub says:

Ka nice sa ilang lights no. pagadian d i inyo recel. naka anha nku pagadian pero dugay na sd.

8. aguy kagwapo sa fireworks ug Christmas tree dire Mommy Rcel, mingaw na noon ko samot sa Pinas 🙁 Dropping some love for TT, hope you can return the favor too.