Lingering Winter

Yes, yes! When in many parts of the country right now, snowfall is elusive, here in our neck of the woods, snow falls endlessly!

This morning, when I opened the window, it is so white again outside. Seems like the winter is staying and doesn’t plan to leave us away anytime soon!

But even then, I can’t stop myself from being in awe with the beauty of the snow falling! Yes, it always is a pleasant thing to see!

Nevertheless, I continue to wish for Spring time to come hurry up, for us! 😀

11 thoughts on “Lingering Winter
  1. daghan lage koy nakita nagpost about snow..naibog najud ko..haahhaha

2. agi agi ra diay ko te, gikag WW! 🙂

3. Deli says:

Beautiful winter photo 🙂 Dropping by for WW. Hope you can return the visit.

4. Wow so white, and I guess it is too cold out there. Visiting from wednesday white.

5. Rovie says:

It looks freezing… Hehe

6. Clarissa says:

Weeeehhh!!Lots of snow!!We don’t have much snow here in our place but we had lots of ’em when we had a short vacation in Nagano.Beautiful whites!!^_^

Happy WW!

7. emzkie says:

this is a good shot cel! gi mingaw ra bya ko sa snow karong tuiga. 3 times ra dyud mi gi ulanan. as in. spring na kaau diri sa among bukid, hopefully dili pud makasunog ang among summer.

visiting from WW! ara akong entry

8. Leah H. says:

Perfect winter shot!

Visiting for WW- hope you can stop by:)

9. Jessica Cassidy says:

that is beautiful view Momi Rcel, maau pa mo diha sige snow kami ambrotttttttttttt mignaw kaau amo winter ron 🙁 Visiting late from Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the visit too.

10. raya says:

it’s a very beautiful photo, cel! looks like a painting! I would be in awe myself if I’d see this sight.

Thanks for joining Wednesday Whites last week! Here for a very late visit.